Board The Buss, Before It’s Gone!
***Deadline Sale 4pm December 1st 2021 (unless sold prior)***
While it feels like every house is gone before you even get a chance to view it, another one comes along and you discover it was meant to be, could this be your 'meant to be' home?
Buss St is a quiet street, conveniently located near the town centre with easy access to local shops, schools, parks and transport. The house itself is a solid 1970's permanent material home that benefits from having aluminum (partially double glazed) windows, updated bathroom with a separate toilet, open plan living with a large kitchen that overlooks a large fully fenced rear yard.
* 3 double bedrooms
* 1 bathroom + separate toilet
* Open plan living
* Partially double glazed windows
* Large woodburner with heat transfer system
* Easy care landscaped gardens
* Huge 723m2 (more or less) section
* Generous sized rear deck to entertain
* 111m2 house (more or less)
* LIM, title, rates available upon request
There is a saying in the industry 'the best time to purchase was yesterday' and most of you will have experienced this, having missed out on several properties. The owners are committed to selling, the house is available for immediate possession, so don't let this be another one missed and contact Gavin today.