Find Your Packs Paradise: Haven on Wolffs Road
Discover the epitome of rural charm with this generous 3 bedroom country home, perfectly positioned on 50 fertile acres along Tram Road. The current owners have cherished their time in this beautiful setting, but an irresistible opportunity abroad means they're ready to pass it on.
• Land: 50 acres of premium Templeton silt loam enclosed by three road boundaries.
• Home: A spacious country residence offering a warm and welcoming environment with a log fire ensuring cozy winters. All 3 bedrooms are large in size, the main with access to the verandah. A handy Laundry/ Mud-room with separate toilet ensures muck doesn't end up down the hall and you don't end up out with the dogs!
• Outbuildings: 3-bay with concrete floor and two garages, all with power.
• Water: Well and a stock water race, alongside gravity-fed stock water.
• Livestock Facilities: Well-equipped cattle and sheep yards with a shearing bay and calf/ lamb rearing shed.
• Pasture Management: Regular soil testing and application. Paddock pastures are under plan with Hazlett.
• Production: Successfully carried 120 ewes last winter, achieving a lambing rate of 130%, alongside 50 hoggets. The property is also adept at producing ample baleage.
• Location: Situated 30 minutes from Christchurch and 5 minutes to Oxford.
Nestled amidst established shelter belts and mature tree plantings, the property presents a park-like setting that offers privacy and serenity. Whether you're aspiring to continue its tradition of agricultural excellence or seeking a serene country retreat close to amenities, this property promises a life of fulfilment and opportunity.
Seize the chance to make this esteemed country estate your own and embark on a rewarding rural adventure. Get in touch with Ryan today.
Auction: 4pm, Thursday 29 February 2024, Ray White Rangiora, Level 1, Conway Building, 188 High Street, Rangiora (unless sold prior).